My Website

Items can be purchased from the website www.thepeartreeboutique.com
Bespoke orders welcome

Monday 28 May 2012

For a good cause

Today I reached 1000 likers on Facebook! Yesterday I was hovering around the 993 mark and yet this morning I was on 1005! 
After some pondering as to how to mark this milestone, I decided that I wanted to do something a little different from the norm. 
Most people do a 'giveaway' or a special offer for their customers, but I'm trying to explore this social media lark and thought I'd go down a different route and involve some fundraising for charity at the same time. 


I made a very limited edition Jubilee Beanbag Frog which I am offering as a prize to one person that donates to my cause on Just Giving. 



The cause is The Prostate Cancer Charity, which I am supporting because my Father in law has prostate cancer, and having 3 boys I am keen to raise awareness of this disease and the charity working so hard to support sufferers. 

You can donate by clicking on the link to the right of this page. Please give what you can to help this fantastic charity. 


No comments:

Post a Comment